About Me

My photo
NYC, NY, United States
I am a married mother of two, living in NYC. I began writing in elementary school, and I quickly fell in love with storytelling and since then, I have made it my dream to create stories that everyone can enjoy. I have written many short stories and poems since childhood and I always have another manuscript in the works. I have always enjoyed writing but my greatest pastime is reading. You can often catch me at any given time with a new book at hand. You can find my books online @ Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

Friday, April 5, 2013

Letting Go (available on Amazon and B&N)

Sienna is a childhood abuse survivor. She likes to avoid emotional connections with people. Until she meets Steven. The attraction is instantly intense. Steven is like no one she has ever known and she feels him slowly bringing her out of her shell. He is the most passionate and affectionate man she has ever been with and Sienna finds herself wanting more. But her inner turmoil and demons won’t let her be happy and she soon starts to fight that immense pull between them. Steven, who is falling hard for this mysterious girl, is trying his best to be patient with her. Will she let him into her heart and let down her guard or will she push him away forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment