About Me

My photo
NYC, NY, United States
I am a married mother of two, living in NYC. I began writing in elementary school, and I quickly fell in love with storytelling and since then, I have made it my dream to create stories that everyone can enjoy. I have written many short stories and poems since childhood and I always have another manuscript in the works. I have always enjoyed writing but my greatest pastime is reading. You can often catch me at any given time with a new book at hand. You can find my books online @ Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Preview of Letting Go


Grabbing his hand and I pull him towards the front of the building, “come on…show me where you live”.  He didn’t say another word to me the entire trip to the front door and up the stairs.   When we reached his door … he put the key into the lock and then looked over his shoulder back at me as if to read my reaction to the situation.  I follow him into the room and shut the door behind me. 

“You want something to drink?”  I gave a little jerk of his hand to keep him from proceeding into the room … and quickly pulled his mouth to meet mine.  He tilted his head and opened his mouth and I slipped my tongue in seeking his.  We hungrily tasted each other for what felt like an eternity.  I can’t remember the last time I kissed someone like this.  In fact I don’t usually like kissing at all.  Just seems too personal, too emotional.  This is just sex … but I couldn’t help myself.  I don’t know why, but I felt like I had to kiss him.   Since the moment I saw him in that bar I wanted to taste his lips. 

“Wow” I said pulling away for air.  I start unbuckling his belt as I lean in to kiss some more.  I can’t wait anymore, I have to feel him.  If he kisses like that ... as my mind begins to fantasize my hands speed up the process.

“Whoa … easy sweetheart … we have plenty of time.” He grabbed my hands and pulled back from me slightly.  I just stared at him, trying to form words, too lost in the moment.

“Would you like something to drink? ... why don’t you come in and sit down?” Still holding my hand, he leads me to the couch.  I really don’t need this ‘let’s get to know each other first’ bullshit right now.  But I will indulge him for a few mins.  We talked back and forth for several minutes and he seemed like a nice guy.  

Finally I felt like it was time to move the night along. Those lips look so good. “Listen, I like you” … I lean in to start unbuttoning the shirt he partially undid before we sat down … “but you don’t have to fake interest in getting to know me and all baby, I am already willing …” I rose up to straddle him. “And very much able …” sliding my hand below his waist and firmly gripping his already growing erection

“Wait …” I cut off his words with a kiss.

Hungrily I thrust my tongue forward in search of his.  “Mmmm baby you taste so good … do you taste like this all over?”

I continue to stroke his hardness through the rough denim, as he threw his head back and let out a deep sigh. “Shit ...” he breathed through clenched teeth. Dropping down to my knees in front of him, I release him from the painful confines of his jeans and ease him into to mouth, so quickly, I don’t think he knew what I was doing until I had already tasted him. His head whipped down sharply to look at me, his eyes wide with shock at my forwardness and he sucked in a sharp breathe … “Jesus”.

Within a matter of seconds, both his hands were at his side gripping the couch.  No man can resist an amazing blow job.  Soon he began moving his hips to follow my rhythm as I sucked him deeper. His hands going to my head, and tangling in my hair.

After a min or so his back stiffened, “Sienna stop”… in almost a whisper … “please sweetheart … I’m not gonna last like this … it’s too damn good”.  I simply ignored him and continue to slurp away at him, enticing him to continue, while running my hand up his chest.  “God … Sienna … please.”  I just looked up and tightened my grip on him.  “God damnit…” his grip tightened in my hair firmly and he thrust hard twice, and then stared into my eyes, as I looked up at him while his warm seed slid down my throat.

“Mmmm … you do taste good all over.” I said leaning back to look at his satisfied eyes.  The next moment two things happened.  He stood abruptly, grabbing me by the shoulders and pulling me up with him.  And before I had a chance to register my shock, he lifted me off the ground, tossed me over his shoulder and carried me into the bedroom, tossing me on the bed.

The room was illuminated by the light shining in through the hall.  He quickly removed the rest of his clothes in silence, but I could sense the intensity building in him. 

As I looked up at his silhouetted naked body approaching the bed, and saw his staff stiffly pressed against his belly, I scooted back on the bed until I hit the head board with a thump.  I felt afraid … scared of this menacing figure approaching me and I wondered if this was all a bad idea.  I knew picking guys up in bars could lead me down a scary road one day.  I knew one day I might pick up the wrong guy, even though I keep doing it anyway.

“Wait” I called out … my voice just a little shaky.
Leaning over me after climbing on the bed, he began to roughly remove my clothing, tossing it aside. “Oh no sweetheart … I can play this game too”.  I froze, my fear subsided some when I heard his voice, and the heat began rising again. 

There is something about this man.  Something very confident and daring … it felt like he was challenging me.  Leaning over my naked body, he began to devour me … my neck, my shoulders, my breasts … and then he moved to my thighs and more.  I momentarily lost my capability for normal speech and began moaning and sighing as he tasted me. 

My release was almost immediate.  It shocked me and scared me all at the same time, because I never came quickly with another man.  It took me a long time for me to orgasm most nights, if I did at all.  Some nights I would leave whatever guy I was with when we were done and I would go home and later get myself off to release the tension. 

He continued to taste me for a several minutes, lapping at every drop as I writhed in agony under him.  It was too much and I began to shake uncontrollably. And I started to move away from his probing tongue, when he grabbed my hips and moaned his disapproval. And pulled me closer to his mouth

“Steven please …” no sooner had I said his name that he jumped up and positioned himself in between my legs.  He thrust in me so quickly, that the sensation was immense.  Thrust after thrust, we twisted in each other arms.  Wave after wave of pleasure rippled through me, I felt like I was losing my mind and I screamed his name as I came again.  The room began to melt away, and I latched onto his back as he found his release. 

His soft whisper, warm on my neck, “… the way you say my name …” and then collapsed next to me, pulling me to him.  Exhaustion hit before I knew and my eyes grew dark and I faded away into a peaceful slumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment